Liberty Physio + Rehab is a new name in Lincoln, but we can trace our history back for more than half a century.
It was 1945 when Charles Ellrington first set up in practise in Clasketgate offering a dedicated personal clinic concentrating in the growing discipline of physiotherapy. Twenty five years later, he was joined fellow physiotherapist Hugh Spencer, who later moved the business just down the road to West Parade.
As West Parade Physiotherapy, Hugh Spencer provided a trusted and professional service for many years, finally retiring in 2004. Under new owner Roger Cleary, the business outgrew its city centre premises and was relocated into the modern Total Fitness gym at Kingsley Road.
In 2013, we became Liberty Physio + Rehab to fully reflect the wider choice of treatments and service that we offer today. But while our treatments may have changed, weâ€™re still committed to the same standards of care and individual service that have served the people of Lincoln well for nearly 70 years.