“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A Few Basic Fitness Skills, I Have A £22,000 per year, Fun And Fulfilling Junior Physiotherapist Position Just For You!
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in a junior physiotherapist so I can take this page down immediately, and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
So let me tell you about me, my company and the coaching position.
My name is Roger Cleary and I run a physiotherapy, rehabilitation and coaching company called Liberty Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Ltd in Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
My business is dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals via customised physiotherapy and tailored rehabilitation programmes. I would like to extend a further service to my clients.
Business is booming!
Therefore, I am looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start treating, rehabilitating, providing fitness training and advising some of our current clients.
My studio is located on Kingsley Road, Lincoln.
We currently offer one-to-one physiotherapy, rehabilitation, personalised injury prevention training sessions and performance enhancement sessions. The premise is to educate, motivate and support men, women and teens to improve their health, fitness and wellbeing.
All of our clients begin with an initial assessment and a performance screening. The vision is they are then taken through a several-week coaching package, which can include manual treatment, exercise programme design, weekly training/rehabilitation sessions and monthly screening assessments.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you’ll begin with a training period involving observation, treating and rehabilitating our clients, and attending our NHS clinics Monday to Friday.
Bottom line: Depending upon experience you’ll work 25 hours per week incorporating treatment, rehabilitating, training clients and in house training at £22,000 per year. This will increase to 30 hours after 3 months and full time of 37.5 hours per month starting from month 7. You will be paid as an employee, and have the opportunity to move up to £25,000 (when you go full-time) – after your 6 month development period. My clinic offers a casual, fun environment, nice training equipment, and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful physiotherapy, rehabilitation and performance enhancing personal training business.
Oh yeah, I’m also very fair, respectful, and appreciative. I like having fun and having a successful clinic and providing highly valuable treatment and rehabilitation services. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly, and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others…because that’s what we do in my clinic.
- Produce one (1) client testimonial every month
- Maintain a client renewal rate of 75% or higher – Yearly Assessment
- Generate one new client referral every week
- Actively participate in In service training – taking one session every 2 months
- Attend and successfully pass at least one CPD course per year
- Net Performance Score minimum 8 out of 10 (Patients’ performance score you)
- Maintain minimum 80% plus full clinic diary
- Maintain standards acceptable to CSP
Overview of Outcomes
- Embrace new treatment techniques and philosophies of Liberty Physio and Rehab Ltd. You’ll receive in house training on new techniques that work and produce the results our clients are accustomed too. You’ll need to learn and incorporate these techniques into your repertoire.
- Develop comprehensive rehabilitation and fitness programmes for clients. You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programmes, but you’ll have the flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
- Tracking client progress. To ensure a client’s success in our programmes, you’ll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client exercise log worksheets, and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her rehabilitation and fitness programme to ensure the best results possible.
- Maintain your own fitness. Having an interest in your own fitness or previous experience in the fitness industry is not a must, but if you do, that’s a bonus.
- Coach clients through various programmes. You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients you’re working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her programme, you’ll coach and motivate them, and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction. This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.), and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client goals.
- Provide ongoing physiotherapy and rehabilitation education. Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a physiotherapist to provide your clients with rehabilitation education on various topics that empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, be expected to study them, and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
- Honesty and integrity – Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Calm Under pressure – Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Flexibility/adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Dress in a manner that is in keeping with that of standards set by Liberty Physio + Rehab Ltd.
- Punctuality – arrive at your place of work 15 minutes before your clinic starts and keep to appointment times.
- Staff meetings/In service training – Attend and actively participate in staff meetings and in service sessions.
- Note taking – Keep accurate and detailed patient notes in accordance with standards set by the CSP – completed within 24 hours of the session.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good communication skills. You will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone, and know how to conduct yourself professionally and deliver clear instructions to clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills and personality. You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting clinic and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Physiotherapy, health and fitness education. You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of physiotherapy and its place in health and fitness.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
- Previous rehabilitation experience (hospital, fitness studio, health club, etc.)
- Basic fitness knowledge
- Car owner with full UK driving licence
- CPR/First Aid certified
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person relatively quickly. If this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below and we’ll contact you by phone:
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Director, Liberty Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Ltd
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients. If that’s you, I promise that £22,000 is only the starting point. I recognise and reward performance.
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!